Prince Albert Gives Update on Princess Charlene’s Health and Return to Monaco
The Royal news and updates reveal that Prince Albert gives an update about the health status of his wife Princess Charlene and her return to Monaco. Princess Charlene has remained in South Africa for several months to undergo emergency medical procedures.
Princess Charlene has been in South Africa, her home country, after developing an infection brought on by a previous ENT surgery. In an interview with RMC radio, Prince Albert revealed that Princess Charlene “is still in South Africa, but will be back very soon, we have to talk to the doctors in a few days.”
Prince Albert Says Princess Charlene is Ready to Return Home
Last month, Prince Albert revealed that Princess Charlene’s return to Monaco will depend on what her doctors say. He estimated that she may be able to return home in late October. He noted that the estimate was made before his wife went through the most recent rounds of appointments. He’s confident that they may be able to cut her return a little short.
Prince Albert shared that she’s much better now after all the health complications that she’s gone through. The Monaco Palace previously shared that Princess Charlene was admitted to the hospital on September 1 after fainting. Later on, it was revealed that her collapse was brought on by “complications from the severe ear, nose, and throat infection that she contracted in May.”
Princess Charlene Looks Good in Latest Instagram Post
Last weekend, Princess Charlene looked a lot better after she shared a snap of her smiling with an open Bible in front of her. It’s her first published photo on social media since she got out of the hospital last month.
The Instagram post was captioned, “God Bless.”
Prince Albert and the twins, Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella visited Princess Charlene in June. They returned to Africa for another visit in August. Princess Charlene shared a photo with her family on Instagram and said that she’s “thrilled” to be with her family.
Prince Albert Criticizes Recent Media Coverage of their Marriage
Prince Albert recently slammed the media for its recent coverage of their marriage. In a different interview with PEOPLE, he denied claims that Princess Charlene left “in a huff.” He explained that his wife was just supposed to be in South Africa for a maximum of 10 days. He clarified that “she didn’t go into exile” and was just about getting treatment for a medical problem.
Be sure to catch up on everything happening with The Royals right now. Come back here often for The Royals spoilers, news, and updates.